The academic calendar is from June to April but admissions are ongoing throughout the year, subject to availability.
- Fees (Enrollment, Admission, School Essential, & Term fees etc) once paid are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Enrollment Fee must be paid at the time of collection of the application form.
- Admission Fee is to be paid during entry into Primary Grade levels
- Fees can be paid annually or over 3 schedules (June, October, February), by the 10th of the respective months.
- Fees to be paid between 11am and 2pm.
- Fees to be paid in an envelope with the name of child, class and date clearly written
- School Essential Fees includes books, learning materials, projects, basic stationary and student welfare activities for the year.
- Cheque/DD must be in the name CHENNAI GRASSROOTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST payable at Chennai.
- Being an inclusive school, a SEN fee will be levied for children with special needs.
- Uniforms will be supplied by the school for students in Nursery and Primary levels
- Parents/guardians visit the school to understand the philosophy and functioning.
- They meet with the Admissions head to understand the requirements and upon availability an application will be issued to initiate the process.
- Completely filled-out application forms must be submitted at school in person
- One certified true copy of child's Birth Certificate and one passport photo to be attached with the application